1. Participate in issues/concerns that relate to immediate neighborhood and/or personal concerns such as signing petitions, participating on a Committee, bringing issues/concerns to the attention of the membership or attending meetings
2. Participate in voting process to change Neighborhood Association Bylaws and Protocols, establish Committees, change Committee functions or Leads, and other issues/concerns as needed
3. Follow the Neighborhood Association Bylaws and Protocols
4. Respect other members views and positions on issues/concerns, even if you disagree, by allowing them to voice their opinions or experiences before the membership
5. Members should not misrepresent themselves as representatives of the Neighborhood Association, unless authorized to do so by the acting officers.
6. Members should not make statements, imply or give the impression that they represent the Neighborhood Association on any issue/concern without explicit approval of the President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary after review with acting Board Members and Committee Lead(s)
7. Each member should maintain productive working relationships with all Association membership and Committees, as well as public and private agencies and non-members.
SF SAFE Community Leaders
Listed by Individual Vermont St. Block Address:
is a non-profit organization
that guides residents, business owners, and community members to improve
the quality of life in their neighborhoods.
SF SAFE provides education and support regarding public safety and assists community members in identifying and resolving issues of crime and violence.
SAFE partners with the San Francisco Police Department (SFPD) to provide crime prevention education and organizing support for communities and Neighborhood Watch groups.